NO GOOD!!. Bought a fridge, washer and dryer from this place about 2 weeks ago. Told me if that I had a 30 day warranty which meant if I had any problems, they would fix them for free.....Well I've called for about 2 weeks straight for someone to fix my fridge (doesn't get cold at all and freezer doesn't freeze). Keep getting the runaround about when someone will fix it. Dryer not working either. I don't have a problem with a used appliance needing repairs, but I DO have a problem when they won't even TRY to repair the items. The 30 day warranty is a bunch of baloney!! The "repair man" can't give a time/day when he can come to fix the items....you have to "wait until he's in the neighborhood" and he "will call YOU when he's available".....BAD experience!!
This organization delivered 2 broken units. We paid them cash up front and they NEVER did ANYTHING to make good on their agreement. This company also uses these aliases: Frank’s Appliances, and Payless Appliances.
1. Neither of the units was installed by the delivery person as agreed.
2. The hoses for the washer were partially installed and left leaking water in the basement.
3. We purchased an additional hose for the dryer to complete the hookup.
4. The dryer when turned on made a loud thumping noise.
5. The washer when turned on would only operate in hot water mode regardless of temperature selection.
6. On COUNTLESS TIMES we notified them of the problems and they never corrected the problems.
This was a complete NIGHTMARE. BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR!!!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of East Coast Appliances on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.