If you are thinking/considering giving your child a party at this place - STOP! I would give you many reasons to rethink:
1. it's the dirtiest place on earth. Just think about feeding your child and his/her friends in a dirty room with dirty tables and chairs. Oh! Disgusting!
2. the management is beyond unfriendly. Obnoxious lady - general manager whose primary concern is to get as musch money from you as possible. The same goes for the owner - greedy pig. They are not concerned with the fun and various activities for your children - just with the money they are going to extract from you. In addition, I witnessed how the owner showed a finger to a lady when she asked him for something that he did not like (the lady was very polite!) The owner did not think twice before cursing at the same lady in the presence of children.
3. It's expensive. For the amount of money they charge for each child - the number of tokens is MINIMAL. It's enough for each child to play for 2 minutes. The rest of the time your children would be asking you to give them more and more money, which you would provide (it's impossible not to when you invited your child's friends)
4. It's very poorly organized. The reason is that no one wants to work there since everybody is treated with the same amount of disrespect the owner offered to the poor lady (see point #2).
5. The food is bad. I never expected a gourmet food to be served, but pizza was sloppy, greasy, and scarcely topped with questionable toppings. Being an adult you would not eat that yourself. I can assure you that the nutritional value of that meal is close to zero. You can order on the side stale pretzels that would crush your teeth - guaranteed!
Do yourseld and your child a favor - find another place to be!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!